Our research and production center is located in the suburban town of Fryazino.
The office area includes engineering Department (development, service and technology support, production Department), marketing Department and sales, and logistics and accounting.
The manufacturing sector is composed of the following main areas (groups of equipment and operations):
- assembly (assembly, configuration and testing machines);
- subassembly of electronic devices (CNC systems, generators and other);
- milling machining centers-CNC;
- grinding (flat and cylindrical grinding machining);
- rough milling (roughing) mid-sized cast-iron parts (carriage, tables and so on);
- milling machining of large parts (bed of machines) - max. travel X x Y = 1600 x 2000 mm;
- lathe workshop;
- welding (arc and TIG welding);
- powder and enamel coating;
- blank production;
- heat treatment (hardening, aging);
- EDM machining.
Measuring laboratory has all the necessary instruments for testing of finished products and machined parts:
- the optical measuring system of linear motion with a resolution of 0.1 μm (Renishaw);
- telescopic system with ball measuring sensor Renishaw Ballbar QS20-W;
- measuring microscopes (with digital display);
and other equipment and tools.